Friday, August 10, 2012

Work in and out and Devotion

I hate the day by day punch clock like attitude of my job where I am surrounded by people telling me to go to school instead of enjoying their job to the best of their abilities. They just cry and go on about how much they hate what they are doing but don't really mind the money.  I honestly can find a way to enjoy myself during the day but I really dislike the working conditions and being a lowly worker peon. College will hopefully pull me out of this crappy working condition and will take me to a nice air conditioned room where I can either work on computers or whatnot and somewhat enjoy myself at the very least.  I am not fit to be an electrician or a dry wall person.  I could be a carpenter and just shape the wood to necessary lengths (but i'm sure there is more.)


Devotion.  One of my favorite words in the English dictionary because I feel like it is one of the best traits to have. My second favorite word would have to be the word success for that is what I want to achieve in life although a personal success is much more than the typical generic success of surviving.


Do you have any favorite words?

Do you have anything you are devoted to?

What do you consider success?

No comments:

Post a Comment