Thursday, August 2, 2012

Who wants to play along and see.

http://superpoints.com/refer/JamesJarraitCC

This is a link to superpoints.com This site is one of them survey sites and apparently this sight can be used to make money on with some sort of ease but I have not found out the truth yet. I would like to figure it out but you need to have more invites for anything to really of come of it. There is no money that you have to put in but I would advise making a paypal account for this only just in case. You don't have anything to lose except a bit of time but if it works there might be nice little bonuses that you can get from this. In essence it is a pyramid scheme and the only reason I think it might be possible is because there is only like 150k registered members from my guess.

Now here is the real kicker.

There is a "Super Lucky" button. You get 30 clicks a day from what I am seeing. The real kick is not that you have to get lucky but if you have invited people to join and they are clicking this button each day you get a bit of a bonus for what they earn. This is where the real potential lies. You can obviously do the surveys for bonus points which is always cool but this button is interesting enough that even I an outrageous cynical moron will even give it a chance. You have to take my link up at the top or you will have to take somebody else's. It would be much appreciated if you would take mine and help me out a bit. Not really begging but it doesn't hurt to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment